Thursday, February 9, 2012

WHAT IF.... THE LAST LAUGH

Ok so before I get started I just want you to know that I am NOT planning on dying anytime soon. But... IF I do... I want somebody to document the comments from whomever comes into my house to empty things out. I can only hope that whoever it is has some sense of humor or at least understand the life of a cow family. Maybe I am not the only person that leaves things where I do but I am certain, without a doubt, that if my city sister knew what half of this stuff was that she would pass out.

It really didn't dawn on me until today when I was baking in the kitchen and went to grab something out of the spice speed rail that I have on the back of my counter. As I sorted through the spices I grabbed a half used bottle of Estrumate. It was right between the Cumin and the Celery Seed. Clearly it had been mis-filed! I didn't use it by the way. I went to the fridge to grab some butter out of the the butter tray and noticed the cysterelin next to the bottle of 5 Hour Energy and pound of butter. Beside the fridge is a hanging pan rack...devoid of any pots or pans but draped with my XL o.b. chain and a rather alarmingly large collection of orphan keys.

Beside the fridge are three...yes THREE spotlights. It's like the three bears house. One is too large, one is not working and the smallest is JUST RIGHT. OMG...I must be a hoarder!!! And the cords!!! There are cords EVERYWHERE...spotlight cords, phone charger cords, ipad cords. At least I have them all labeled. Oh yeah, and then there is the dremel charger for the dremel that I use to trim Darby's nails. (No, not my nails!)

So I am sure there will also be comments about the boxes of syringes and needles that I keep in the cupboard. I suppose it does look a little suspicious but if they find all of the donor drugs first I guess it really doesn't matter what they think about the syringes.

And finally, I guess that even I would have to admit that the spare bottle of O.B. lube under the kitchen sink is a little bizarre. Honestly though, when it is all said and done, I should get the last laugh.

1 comment: