Friday, February 10, 2012

BORED AND PERHAPS A LITTLE EVIL...

It's Friday and I have already worked out, finished morning chores, vaccinated, weighed, and re hooded the new calf,cleaned the kitchen, washed my cover-alls and answered some email. Now I'm bored. The wind chills are pretty spectacular so I really have no intention of playing outside today; cow checks are the only excitement on my agenda.

Bored, bored, bored. Cool, here comes the Fed Ex guy. Hmmmm, too early for a valentine delivery (ha, ha, ha...that's funny, as if) Not really expecting anything except a semen shipment. Eureka!!! Oh joy, the boredom is over! What fun I shall have with the Fed Ex dude. I must be bored if the mere thought of making the Fed Ex dude blush makes me laugh audibly and kind of like the witch on the Wizard of Oz.

Quickly I formulate a plan as I watch from my kitchen window while he shuffles through his cargo. O.k., so here is my plan. I am going to answer the door like a Publishers Clearinghouse winner, screaming with excitement at the sight of the mushroom-shaped tank he is carrying. I will throw my arms around him hugging and thanking him with tears in my eyes (note: he's REALLY nice looking...BONUS!) then I will explain to him that he was delivering the Semen I had been waiting for FOREVER and that I was the luckiest woman ever. Then I would ask him if he could wait a moment while I unloaded the shipper. When I return with the shipper I will say something clever like, " thank you SO SO much and my future offspring thank you too!"

Imagine the look on his face. I can't stop giggling. God I'm bored. Yes, and pretty much CHICKEN too. Today the FedEx dude gets off easy. I will just meet him at the door, giggling like an idiot, and then thank him for the semen!

No comments:

Post a Comment