Monday, February 6, 2012

PAY IT FORWARD

Ok, this is a little off the definition theme but I just wanted to make a comment about how sometimes the simplest comment can really have a good...or bad influence on somebody. A good friend of mine stopped by the farm a few days ago and commented that he missed reading my blogs and that I needed to get back to writing. I honestly couldn't believe that he followed any of my blogging. It made my day. Not that my blogging is driven by other people's responses. Honestly I don't care if anyone reads them. They simply make me feel good and hopefully make somebody think outside the box once in a while. But when he commented about my Blog it made me feel wonderful. I don't think I can ever make him understand what that meant. It honestly was such a simple way to make somebodies day. I hope that I can return the favor or make somebody feel just a little better today by something I say. Remember that today and PAY IT FORWARD.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's okay to be motivated by other people. I think you should admit it and own it. Other people make you happy and inspire you. That's a good thing. Give them credit for being lovely. Don't downplay their greatness. It's okay to accept affirmations. You deserve that sometimes. It fuels your fire. Being strong & independent & not relying on other people can fuel your professional fire, but being human and opening up to others can fuel your human fire. Balance those. I think. Be a business woman. And be a human. You are very good at both of them. Don't confuse them.

    ReplyDelete