Friday, August 28, 2009

Never miss an opportunity

I know some of you who know me realize that I have a bit of a strange...perhaps twisted...sense of humor. If you are reading my blog you have probably looked at the on-line auction. Well, with those two things in mind I guess you know that I am having some fun with lot #90. If you don't know what I am talking about you probably haven't looked at ALL of the lots online. BAD BLOGGER, NO COOKIE FOR YOU!!!

If you don't know me yet or understand my sense of humor you may think that I have lost my mind or that one of my consignors has some SERIOUSLY ugly cattle! At any rate I thought you would enjoy the fun. Actually, I was hoping that I could get my citified extended family involved in what goes on out in West Central Iowa during Labor Day. They are going to learn what being an online bidder is all about.

When the work gets overwhelming you have to find something to make you remember the fun of having a sense of humor. NOW LET'S GET BIDDING!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog. I can definitely tell you have that sense of humor. I am going to have to do some more reading.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete