Saturday, August 21, 2010

Throwing out the bait




I hold my breath every time the photographer comes because I worry so much that nothing will come out right. That never actually happens but nontheless I continue to worry. What I really never imagined was that things would run so smoothly and that pictures would turn out so well. The cattle were so cooperative and the crew was so helpful. I am thinking that we will have some "fun" pictures to offer pretty soon. I always think it is fun to have those behind the scenes shots. I particularly enjoyed the group of people that put their lawn chairs up and sat to watch as each calf was paraded out.

Make sure to check back tonight or tomorrow for all of the video and pictures! We'll have discount motel coupons as well as discount fuel coupons again this year. We look forward to seeing you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment