Thursday, August 5, 2010

Team Work


I really enjoy the excitement that comes with getting things set up for the sale. I worked most of the day setting up the catch pens and the wash area for this years sale. The Smith kids helped rinse calves for me today so that I could work on this project but they all joined in at the end of the day. Brad even got involved and we convinced him that he would be the very best candidate to climb the ladder and drill holes for the shade anchors. Nick Anderson, one of our new consignors, was driving by and stopped to lend a hand as well. We had a fun time and finished the evening with a couple of pizza's on the picnic table at the bunk house.

Now I go to bed...exhausted. I only hope that I don't have any nightmares about quantum physics!

No comments:

Post a Comment