Monday, August 22, 2011

Picture day and videos: Woof I'm glad they are over!


Thank you to Mark Sneed and his amazing help, Katie Smith (Crocodile hunter). It all went amazingly well and I laughed like I hadn't laughed in years. What a wonderful support team we had for pictures. Maximum Exposure is currently working on editing pictures and videos for the website and we should have them up this week. If you stop by and can't find us you might need to look in the kitchen. Brad will be busily working on baking multiple cheesecakes for a certain someone. Long story. I am just saying that the way to a man's heart is directly through his stomach!

Mark did forward one picture to show me how the lighting was that day...we were fighting the clouds so had to practice LOTS of patience.

This is a Gigolo Joe calf (Lot 32) consigned by the Smith family.

No comments:

Post a Comment