Thursday, September 2, 2010

There is always help in Paradise

I can't believe how helpful everyone has been this year. Many of my consignors have turned out to lend a hand. I am blinded from time to time by the work and being focused so much on the job that I forget how much fun we really have during the sale. It shouldn't be hard to understand that everyone wants to be part of it. I caught my father at the end of our driveway today staking up our Club Calf Paradise sign which marks the entrance to the farm. I was happy to see that he liked chipping in as well.

The problem is that I am enjoying the company so much that I don't know what it's going to be like when the sale is over. I guess that is why I am always just a little melancholy when things come to a close at Paradise.In the meantime we will just soak up the fun and look forward with anticipation to seeing all of our old friends and meeting the new faces.

THANKS EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment