Thursday, September 3, 2009

Granny's Goodies

This is one of the first years that my parents have been around during our annual sale. They actually live here on the same farm in the house that I was born and raised in. They have a lot of fun sitting out on their porch watching the folks drive in to look at calves. My mom, however, has taken some delight in keeping all of us filled up with goodies. She has been shameless and Betty Crocker would be jealous! It's killing me and I am pretty sure that NONE of my jeans fit anymore. Jade cleaned out a pan of pumpkin bars the other day and said, " Tell Granny to set us up on some sweets!". I guess she took it to heart because we are on our third set of goodies...or is that fourth? Oh ugh, I am miserable! I truly love having them here and I am sure that they are enjoying the entertainment as well. THANKS MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment